Minggu, 24 Januari 2010
Rabu, 13 Januari 2010
Kamis, 03 Desember 2009
Jumat, 27 November 2009
Rabu, 07 Oktober 2009
Gianyar is a regency in Bali
Minggu, 04 Oktober 2009
The main livelihood is agriculture, because the slope of the land between 0 to 4 m and the fertile, coffee plantations, clove, coconut, orange, wine, and exciting - vegetables. Poultry, cattle, pigs, ducks and others. In addition to the livelihoods of the above there is also tourism and handicrafts, especially when this is an area of Bali's number one tourist destination in
- In the west, among others; Mountain Zebra Dove, Mountain and Mount Patas Maesa.
- In the center, among others; Mount Agung (3142m),
- In the eastern part of
Lake in Bali, among others:
The function of the lake - the lake is to provide irrigation for rice - rice fields, fisheries and tourism.
WEATHER AND TEMPERATURE
Kamis, 24 September 2009
Bali equal to the offering, together with Banten, the same as
In the history of
Religious ceremonies in
1. Dewa Yadnya , that is aimed at offering ceremony to Sang Hyang Widhi. Pujawati a gift made in the holy temple.
2. Pitra Yadnya, the ceremony dedicated to the spirit of the ancestors, and the ceremony is divided into three parts, namely: Ngaben; embakaran corpse is ceremony, Mamukur; the purification ceremony in the body that have been ngabenkan, Ngalinggihang Dewapatira; the placement of the holy spirit in a sacred place .
3. Manusa Yadnya, the holy sacrifice which aims to clean and maintain the inner and outer spiritual life. The order of these ceremonies are as follows: Pagedongan, Baby Born, Kepus navel cord, Day 12, Day 42, Ngelabuhan, Ngotonin, Ngepungin, Maketus, Manekdaha or Teruna, Mapandes, Pawarangan, Mawinten and the last is Madiksa.
4. Bhuta Yadnya, the sacred ceremony for "Bhuta and Kala" which aims to cleaned everything from negative influences.